KINZO AIR is nominated for Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany 2009. The award is the highest official Prize in the design industry. It is assigned by ten renowned jury members and submitted by the Council of Design.
KINZO AIR is nominated for Saxonian State Award for Design 2009. Out of 274 submissions, the ring-shaped suspended luminaire ‚Airflight’ was one of 41 convincing products for the noted jury lead by Prof. Detlef Rahe.
KINZOs double workstation 202 wins prestigious reddot design award 2008 for product design in the category office furniture. The renowned jury selected the revolutionary desk system "KINZO AIR" out of 3.203 participants from 51 countries.
Awards set design
The CeBIT 2008 opening event was honoured on National, European and International level:
- EVA-Gold in the category “Exhibition Events”
- 1st Place at the European Best Event Award 2008
- 3rd Place at the European Best Event Award 2008 for Technological Innovation
- “Best of Show” at the New York Galaxy Awards 2008
- “Best of Event Marketing” at the New Yorker Galaxy Awards 2008.
Chris Middleton and Karim El-Ishmawi are awarded the German Building Research Prize 2007. The most sustainable and cross-generational vision in terms of building, planning and living in the future is lauded with the prize, which is valued at 15.000 EUR and presented by the German Institute for Building Research and the VHV Insurances.